From Radovan Raszka <ras...@hasam.cz>
Subject RE: RemotingAppender Problem
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 05:56:14 GMT
Ok, that's also possible solution. But as you can see - you must call Configure() too, just
on different configurator. Using of configuration file is really not necessary, you just must
select appropriate configurator and configure logging system with its help
Radovan

________________________________
Od: zafer aydin [mailto:zaferaydn@hotmail.com]
Odesláno: 24. dubna 2012 7:14
Komu: log4net-user@logging.apache.org
Předmět: RE: RemotingAppender Problem

Hello Radovan;
i solved the problem in an other way. Firstly, i load an almost empty xml configuration file
with the following line of code:
log4net.Config.XmlConfigurator.Configure(new FileInfo(filename));
After that i could add the appender in the way that i described in my question. I think we
must first load an xml configuration to add loggers and appenders to loggers.
I simply load a config which has no appenders in it. Then, I added the appenders in code.
I am using vs2008, .net 3.5 C#. The problem is now seen to be solved.
Thanks for your answer.

Fer