From Damien Carol <dca...@blitzbs.com>
Subject Re: Log4Net for Windows 2008 64bit machine
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 16:17:20 GMT
Dear Vanitha,

There are another solution. Try to compile you code with the "AnyCPU" mode.

after that you must control each dll with ILSpy that any of you assembly
are in "AnyCPU" mode.

If all you assemblies are in AnyCPU mode, you can use it with x86 or
x86_64 OS.

If you can't compile in AnyCPU mode. My advice is to compile in "x86"
mode in order to force x86 execution mode.

My 2 cents

--

Damien CAROL

  * tél : +33 (0)4 74 96 88 14