From "Venkatasamy, Vanitha" <Vanitha.Venkatas...@xpandcorp.com>
Subject log4Net -EventLogAppender
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 19:32:05 GMT
Hi All,

I am  using log4net - EventLogAppender to log the application errors. But the errors are also
logged in Event viewer -Application log. Since I have my own log4net event viewer ,is it possibe
to stop the errors being logged into Application  event viewer.

Thanks,
Vanitha

This message contains Devin Group confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed secure, error-free
and information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete,
or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for errors or omissions
in the contents of this message which may arise as result of transmission. If verification
is required please request hard-copy version.