From Andrew Arnott <andrewarn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ThreadLogicalContext not actually following logical threads
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2011 16:10:48 GMT
I'd be happy to help.  But given the fact that I'm a Microsoft employee
with some strict open source restrictions, I can only provide support for
it.

In short, if log4net stores its logical call-tracking context stack
using CallContext.LogicalSetData
and retrieves it using the similarly named method, everything should
automatically work.  If not, I can hopefully provide additional help.

--
Andrew Arnott
"I [may] not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death