From Johannes Gustafsson <johanne...@gmail.com>
Subject Compiling log4net with strong name and 3rd party dependencies
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 20:20:03 GMT
Hi,

There are a few bugfixes in the trunk that I need and since there has been
no new release for a very long time, I tried to compile it myself. I created
a key and have successfully compiled it with no problems. However, I have
quite a few 3rd party dependencies that themselves are dependent on log4net.
These dependencies can't find load the new assembly that I have created
because they require that it is signed with a key that I dont have access
to. So this means that I can't use my own version of log4net without
recompiling all my dependencies.

Do you have any suggestions to how I can solve this?

Regards,
/Johannes