From Rory Kingan <rory.kin...@priorysolutions.com>
Subject Internet Explorer prompts me if I want to run csc.exe while I'm running log4net methods
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 10:49:46 GMT
I'm using Log4Net 1.2.10.0 within an Internet Explorer browser extension written in C#. Sometimes
I get prompted by Internet Explorer saying "A website wants to open web content using this
program on your computer" for csc.exe and asking me to Allow or Don't allow. Clearly it's
not the website, and it only happens when I'm logging, so it looks like it's Log4Net. Is this
normal - that calls to log4net launch csc.exe - and/or is there any way to make it not happen?

I only get this prompt when I have Protected Mode on, but I need to be able to run logging
code with Protected Mode on and don't want users to be prompted with this.
Thanks,

Rory