From "Nikolei Zinsli" <nzin...@baudville.com>
Subject Rolling date file not working
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:13:40 GMT
I've changed the log4net settings on our servers so it should create a
new log every day. It seems to be working great on our development
servers, but not on production. The web.congifs look identical. Can
anyone tell me what might be wrong?

Web config entry...

<log4net>

    <appender name="RollingFile"

                        <file value="App_Data\\Logs\BVLogs.log" />

                        <rollingStyle value="Date" />

                        <datePattern value="yyyyMMdd" />

                        <appendToFile value="true" />

                        <maximumFileSize value="1GB" />