From "Monish Naware" <Monish.Naw...@mphasis.com>
Subject log4net for .NET 4.0 / Windows 7
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 10:25:17 GMT
Hi,

	I am working a project that was built on .NET 1.1 / Windows XP
and uses log4net 1.2.10.0. The task is to migrate this to .NET 4.0 /
Windows 7 (64 bit) environment.
	I checked the log4net site (http://logging.apache.org/log4net)
and found that 1.2.10 is the latest version. Do you support for .NET 4.0
/ Windows 7 (64 bit)? When I migrated the code, the log file is not
getting generated! However it works fine under Windows XP.
	Could you please update me ASAP on this?

	Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Monish.

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS, its associated companies
and/ or its customers and is intended
for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears
that this mail has been forwarded
to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information
in any manner is strictly
prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at mailmaster@mphasis.com and delete
this mail from your records.