From "Jesper Lund Stocholm" <jesper.stoch...@ciber.dk>
Subject RE: Piping log messages to different appenders via LEVEL
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:37:55 GMT
Hi Ross,

Thank you very much - it now works like a charm. Looking at the SDK
(again), I now realized that the object model mirrors the configuration
template (or vice versa). Moving the <Threshold>-element "up" solved the
problem. I dropped the <evaluator>-element from my RollingFileAppender
at the same time.

Thanks for your input :o)

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jesper Lund Stocholm

CIBER Danmark A/S

Mobil: +45 3094 5570

Email: jesper.stocholm@ciber.dk <mailto:jesper.stocholm@ciber.dk>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE AND NOTICE REGARDING NO ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE: The
materials in this electronic transmission (including attachments) may be
subject to attorney-client or work product privilege, may be private and
confidential and are the property of the sender. The information
contained is intended only for the named addressee(s) and should not be
considered evidence of intent to be bound to any agreement. The taking
of any action in reliance on the contents is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately
notify the sender and promptly delete this message.