From bhupigs <bhupendra.pa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Split a Message
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 00:43:06 GMT

Hi,

I have a third party application which uses log4net.So I have access only to
the config file.

I have enabled using adonetappender and then redirecting my messages to a
SQL table.
However I need help with this.
The applcaition output message has five parts seperated by colons ":".
I want to be able to put these five parts in five columns in my SQL table.
My current coversion pattern puts the message as it is in one column.

Here is a snippet of my Log4net.config file.

<commandText value="INSERT INTO logtable(Message) VALUES (@message)" />
 <parameter>
        <parameterName value="@message" />
        <dbType value="String" />