From harry.dougl...@pnc.com
Subject Is there an SMTP appender limit
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:41:19 GMT
Just curious if there is any limit for the "to value" for the SmtpAppender.
I have about 10 emails I need to put in the to value, so is that ok?

Thanks,

Harry

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to you, you have
no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender.
Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender. This message may contain an advertisement
of a product or service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under
US Law. The postal address for PNC is 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. If you do not
wish to receive any additional advertising or promotional messages from PNC at this e-mail
address, click here to unsubscribe. https://pnc.p.delivery.net/m/u/pnc/uni/p.asp By unsubscribing
to this message, you will be unsubscribed from all advertising or promotional messages from
PNC. Removing your e-mail address from this mailing list will not affect your subscription
to alerts, e-newsletters or account servicing e-mails.