From "Andreas Mucha" <sing...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: configuration with dynamic settings
Date Tue, 31 Aug 2010 10:01:28 GMT
i forgot to say that in my little log4j example
"log4j.appender.fileout.File=../some/path/${applicationname}_${somepropvalue}.log"
the applicationname and somepropvalue was defined as
vm prop (java -Dsomepropvalue=...)

i would like to set up the same for log4net .

-------- Original-Nachricht --------