From "Neil Haughton" <Neil.Haugh...@autoscribe.co.uk>
Subject RE: log4net in VS 2008 and .Net 3.5 environment?
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 14:32:50 GMT
We didn't have any  issues moving from .Net 2.0 to 3.5, with or without log4net. We are only
using 32 bit though (as most of our customers are still on that, to answer your question!).
Our toolset is VS2008 Team System.

Regards,

Neil Haughton BSc MIET IEng(CEI)
Development Manager
Autoscribe Limited
Wellington House,
Riseley Business Park
Basingstoke Road, Riseley
Berkshire RG7 1NW
Office:   +44 (0) 118 984 0610
Fax:      +44 (0) 118 984 0611
Email:  neil.haughton@autoscribe.co.uk    Visit our website at: www.autoscribe.co.uk
Registered in Wales No. 1539748

**********************************************************DISCLAIMER*****************************************************

The contents of this email are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual
or company to
whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error then please accept our apology.
If this is the case
we would be obliged if you would contact the sender and then delete this email. Opinions expressed
in this email
are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the opinions of Autoscribe Ltd.
Although this email
and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus no responsibility is accepted by
Autoscribe Ltd for any
loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use of this email or attachments.