From ITemplate <itempl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible to test log4net filters on certain logevent?
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:18:44 GMT

Noone knows? Perhaps I could rephrase: I need a programmatic way to determine
if a certain logentry would be filtered or not.

Example: I have the following logentry:
logger.Warn("This might be logged but I dont know. I want to test it in
code.");

Now I want to find out - at runtime - if that specific line in my code will
produce a log. Some programmatic way to test one or all configured filters
against the data in my log-line (Logger, Level, text etc).

Hope my meaning here is more clearer?

Thanks.