From Velicu <mvel...@thermalsystems.ca>
Subject RE: net4log click once projects
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 16:57:38 GMT

Hi Tomas !

Thanks again for your answer.
I have in my Assembly.info a line like you
<Assembly: log4net.Config.XmlConfigurator(ConfigFile:="Config.log4net.xml",
Watch:=True)>

So from visual studio worked but not from projects deployed with click once
.So I looked again at the properties of the the project,Publish->Application
file button and I marked there  to include Config.log4net.xml with the
project.
Now everything is just fine.Is working perfect !

Regards,
Mihai