From Denis Abramov <dabra...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: throw exception from log4net
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 12:33:02 GMT
You should use <log4net debug="true">...</log4net> in your config
file. The debug messages will print to console. Log4net is written to
be non failing so a failure in log4net will not fail your program - it
will silently be suppressed.

Sincerely,
Denis Abramov

Feb 8, 2010, в 5:34 AM, Antonio De Simone <desiant72@gmail.com> написал