From Ron Grabowski <rongrabow...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Request to Delete Content
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 02:41:07 GMT
Hrmm, never had a request to delete content. Even if it is deleted I would imagine it will
live in some sort of cache on Google or the other engines for quite a while. I'm not a list
admin.

________________________________
From: Rebecca <bruchika19@gmail.com>
To: log4net-user@logging.apache.org
Sent: Mon, January 25, 2010 2:13:31 PM
Subject: Request to Delete Content

Hi,
   Could you please do the necessary to delete the contents at following locations. See forwarded
msg for details.

http://www.mail-archive.com/log4net-user@logging.apache.org/msg03043.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/log4net-user@logging.apache.org/msg03066.html
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/logging-log4net-user/200604.mbox/date