From "Alasdair Richardson" <alasdair.richard...@jabcap.com>
Subject RE: Configure the debug value to true or false when needed through C# code
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2010 07:57:57 GMT
Now I see what you are trying to do. This can be done in your app.config
too

  <!-- turns on log4net debugging (to stdout) -->
  <!--appSettings>
    <add key="log4net.Internal.Debug" value="true"/>
  </appSettings-->

________________________________

	From: Cankut Eskin [mailto:cankuteskin@gmail.com]
	Sent: 19 January 2010 08:55
	To: Log4NET User
	Subject: Re: Configure the debug value to true or false when
needed through C# code

	Use

	log4net.Util.LogLog.InternalDebugging = false;

http://log4net.sourceforge.net/release/1.2.0.30316/doc/manual/faq.html#i
nternalDebug

	2010/1/19 Leo Mathew <leo.m@sonata-software.com>

		Hi All,

		We are using log4Net in our application.

		We want to make the debugging of statements to be
enabled or disabled.

		Is it possible to configure this by setting the below
debug value to "true" or "false" through the C# code?

		<log4net debug="false">

		The above line is from log4Net.config file.

		Regards,

		Leo

	--
	Cankut Eskin

The information contained in this transmission is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender
immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of
the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.