From Ulrich Proeller <ulrich.proel...@prosa-gmbh.de>
Subject Log4View 2010.1 released
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2010 17:23:31 GMT

We are glad to announce the release of Log4View 2010.1.

After a period of intense testing and bugfixing, we can finaly release the
lastest version of Log4View (formerly called Log4View 3.1).

Log4View 2010.1 supports now database appenders and reads log data from SQL
Server, Oracle, DB2 and MySQL databases.

The chart view was refactored to react faster and act more intuitively.

We could achieve further improvements in speed and memory consumption and
made a lot of small improvements in usability.

Log4View can be downloaded from  http://www.log4view.com www.log4view.com