From ennidhi <psatishb...@hotmail.com>
Subject log.txt
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 13:22:46 GMT

Hi,
   I have implemented the log4net in my project. I have created the log file
using the rollingfileappender. My log file contains mostly info and few
errors. I wonder is it the right way to implement? since I have not used
warn fatal error etc. I only used info, error and debug. I am attaching the
log for the reference. http://old.nabble.com/file/p27273055/log.txt log.txt

  And I have given settings like this in the web.xml. Is it ok to make this
size files? I know it depends on the BA but out of curiosity I am asking
this question.
•  Maximum size occupied by the logs would be 50MB *10  = 500MB.