From Wilco K <wilco...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: SV: First message after rollover‏
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 12:39:02 GMT

Hi,

Thx for your answer, but what I mean is that there is only 1 header (first message in the
file) per file (which is only added after a rollover period)

Do you have an other suggestion?

Grt

Hi,

In the log4net FAQ, there's an article about putting newline in headers with an XML example
you can probably use.

http://logging.apache.org/log4net/release/faq.html (section is called "How do I insert newlines
into the layout header?")

Best wishes,
Dag

LS,

Is it possible check if the debug/ifo message will be append to a new file (after rollover)?
We want to log a special message on the first line. (so each logfile should start with the
same message)

Grz

Gratis emoticons voor in je Messenger!
http://www.msnmessengerexperience.nl/chuck/