From Michael Schall <mike.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: forced log
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 17:54:52 GMT
You could define a separate logger for your the ones you always want log...

logger = log4net.LogManager.GetLogger("AlwaysLog")
logger.info("hello world")

<logger name="AlwaysLog">
    <level value="ALL" />
    <appender-ref ref="..." />
</logger>

Depending on how you usually get a logger...

    .GetLogger(GetType(Foo))

This has the downside of not knowing which class you are logging from...

Might work for your circumstance...

Mike