From "Neil Haughton" <Neil.Haugh...@autoscribe.co.uk>
Subject RE: Log4Net Repository
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2009 08:48:52 GMT
Hi all,

Which implies that the answer to the other question (how to log
different assemblies to different files) is to use a different logger in
each assembly. Is there a more elegant way?

Regards,

Neil Haughton

**********************************************************DISCLAIMER****

The contents of this email are confidential and are intended solely for
the use of the individual or company to
whom it is addressed. If you have received this email in error then
please accept our apology. If this is the case
we would be obliged if you would contact the sender and then delete this
email. Opinions expressed in this email
are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the
opinions of Autoscribe Ltd. Although this email
and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus no
responsibility is accepted by Autoscribe Ltd for any
loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use of this email
or attachments.