From Ross Hinkley <rosshink...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: App.Config Location
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 18:38:38 GMT
Raghuram,

Why build a wrapper class?  It sounds like log4net will do what you're
asking out of the box.  Are there more requirements?

To speak to your second question about configuring the location of the log
file: yes, you can specify an external log config.  There was a thread on
that not too long ago; you can find it here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/log4net-user@logging.apache.org/msg05040.html

That should hopefully give you a few ideas.

-Ross