From Ross Hinkley <rosshink...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: relative path for config file
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 13:57:52 GMT
Christian,

I'm pretty certain you can specify log4net configurations per assembly using
something like the following in your AssemblyInfo.cs:

[assembly: log4net.Config.XmlConfigurator(ConfigFile = "ConfigFile.config",
Watch = true)]

I don't know if that helps you.

I guess I'm not seeing how your config setting is mapping to the
configuration path.  I feel like I'm still missing a piece of the puzzle.

-Ross