From Ross Hinkley <rosshink...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mixed Logs
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 14:27:30 GMT
Karim,

I believe that's the [1], which is interesting to point out.  I didn't look
that far.  My gut reaction to seeing something like that was multiple
processes.  I leapt before I looked.

Hm.  That is an interesting anomaly.

Diego, do you have buffer values set up in your configuration?  I guess my
next gut feeling is something odd happening with message buffering.

-Ross