From Rob Prouse <Rob.Pro...@Ivara.com>
Subject RE: Does log4net support 64-bit Windows environments?
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:44:24 GMT

From: Ron Grabowski [mailto:rongrabowski@yahoo.com]
Sent: August-17-09 9:27 PM
To: Log4NET User
Subject: Re: Does log4net support 64-bit Windows environments?

What are the real issues you've found?

----- Original Message ----
From: kjh_ngisd <kjhsd_dolph@yahoo.com>
To: log4net-user@logging.apache.org
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 11:01:33 AM

This post if from a while ago.  Has log4net officially supported 64-bit OS's
yet?
Anyone know?

I'm finding some real issues taking my stuff from 32 bit to 64. I've looked
on log4net's site and can't see anything about it.
I'm still debugging but it's looking more and more like log4net is the
problem.

Just wondering if anyone has any update on this.
--kevin