From "Christian Chenier" <cchen...@uottawa.ca>
Subject RE: relative path for config file
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 13:12:05 GMT
I tried using

<add key="log4net.Config.File" value="~\configs\log4net.config" />

but unfortunately this does not work.

I am setting the configuration file path in web.config under <configuration><appSettings>

As stated, this works fine if I specify a full path for the configuration file, but I have
not yet found any working syntax to specify a relative path.

Thanks to those who have provided feedback.

Chris Chenier

Service de l'informatique et des communications | Computing and Communications Services
613-562-5800 x1675
cchenier@uottawa.ca <mailto:cchenier@uottawa.ca>