From AdamTappis <adamtap...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding custom logging properties
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 16:58:54 GMT

How about if I create a custom LogMessage Class that has the message and
distionary as properties and then write a cutom ObjectRenderer for my custom
class. This would give my developers the flexibility of either logging
strings or the custom LogMessage if they require additional properties. I
guess what it doesn't give me is the flexibility or rendering the object to
a file using one format and to a DB using a different formats. Objects of
the specified type would always be rendered the same way.