From xalex <a...@pixafe.com>
Subject Re: Wrapping Log4Net
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 05:42:23 GMT

Hi Peter, thanks for your reply.

A - if wrapping is simply possible it offers flexibility: think of a large
system landscape with hundrets of visual studio projects. If there is a
change in the log4net version, you have to update all these references. If
it is wrapped, you can do this once (if the interface stays stable, and it
should do so!).

B - I think I have to have a deeper look on LoggerWrapperImpl, this should
help. The log4nt internal class LocationInfo walks the stack, so I dont want
do this again, an i hope I dont need it

C - I will tell you what was wrong, after fixing it :-)

-Alex