From "Radovan Raszka" <ras...@hasam.cz>
Subject RE: Key cannot be null error
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 10:43:15 GMT
Hello,
you can try this:
download log4net sources and attach them to your project instead of reference to log4net.dll.
Now you'll be able to debug inside of AdonetAppender and you can find what exactly is null
and guess the correct value, I hope.
Radovan Raszka

________________________________

Od: Karim Bourouba [mailto:karym6@hotmail.com]
Odesláno: 21. května 2009 10:43
Komu: log4net-user@logging.apache.org
Předmět: RE: Key cannot be null error

Hi Gary,

I am actually having the same problem as you - I think. I definitely get the same error as
you. Can I ask if you are using MySql at all?

Unfortunately though, I havent had any luck with asking this question on this list, it would
appear that the list is not as busy as I thought it initially was, or the other subscribers
are unable to comment.

To help you with your problem, if it isnt the same as mine, would be to post your code on
the list itself. That gives everyone the chance to take a look and see if they can spot the
issue.

If you do have the same problem as me, could you post your solution should you fix it? That
way others, including myself will be able to resolve this in future.