From Ross Hinkley <rosshink...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4Net in C++
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:08:01 GMT
According to the documentation, there should be a managed C++ example in the
examples\net\1.1 folder.  The link is broken on the site, but digging
through log4net 1.2.10, the example still exists in the zip.  I have no idea
how helpful that will prove to you, I didn't look at it; but it's at least a
start.

-Ross