From daniel.nite...@o-i.com
Subject Re: When will the next version be released?
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 15:27:12 GMT
Has anyone made efforts to add the Mutex file locking scheme for file appenders into the source?
 Someone
posted code for it  a while ago and I've been making use of it.  This could be worthy of a
minor rev...

             Peter Drier

             <peter.drier@gmail.com>

             04/02/2009 11:20 AM                   Log4NET User <log4net-user@logging.apache.org>

            cc
                                                   "log4net-user@logging.apache.org"

                   Please respond to               <log4net-user@logging.apache.org>

                    "Log4NET User"
       Subject
             <log4net-user@logging.apache.         Re: When will the next version be released?

                         org>

Maybe when someone comes up with a legit feature need that it doesn't
already cover?

Seriously though, I've been using 1.2.10 for years now and log4net has
been the most reliable 3rd party package I've used across many
applications. The only things I've needed that it couldn't do fit
easily in the appender and plugin frameworks.

Don't fix what isn't broken!

Peter