From "Allen Anderson" <albr...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Out of the office
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2009 05:18:15 GMT
I honestly couldn't care if you're out of the office or not.

Allen Anderson

-----Original Message-----
From: harry.douglass@pnc.com [mailto:harry.douglass@pnc.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 11:41 PM
To: Log4NET User
Subject: Out of the office

I will be out of the office starting  04/17/2009 and will not return until
04/20/2009.

I will respond to your message upon my return.

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed
to you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in
error, please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission
of the sender. This message may contain an advertisement of a product or
service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under
US Law. The postal address for PNC is 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA
15222. If you do not wish to receive any additional advertising or
promotional messages from PNC at this e-mail address, click here to
unsubscribe. https://pnc.p.delivery.net/m/u/pnc/uni/p.asp By unsubscribing
to this message, you will be unsubscribed from all advertising or
promotional messages from PNC. Removing your e-mail address from this
mailing list will not affect your subscription to alerts, e-newsletters or
account servicing e-mails.