From Navin Mishra <navin_m...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Generating CSV file output
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 23:32:40 GMT
More background. In my application I already use a log4net to log to a text file and I use
a rolling file appender in the log4net.config file as:
<
</

Now I want to generrate a CSV file output too but with totally different data. Could that
be done ? Could I just create another rolling file appender in code and use it without the
configuration file ?

Thanks and regards

Navin

________________________________
From: Navin Mishra <navin_mshr@yahoo.com>
To: log4net-user@logging.apache.org
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 1:59:09 PM
Subject: Generatinf CSV file output

Hi,

  Is it possibel to generate a CSV file output with custom data using log4net ? I want to
have a CSV file per day(which I could do using RollingFileAppender) but want to have custom
comma delimited fields besides timestamp and message in there ? Is it possible ?

Thanks in advance and regards

Navin
root>levelvalue="DEBUG"/>appender-refref="RollingLogFileAppender"/>root>