From daniel.nite...@o-i.com
Subject Re: Working with C++
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 20:37:18 GMT
I built a COM wrapper using the code in the message below as a model:
http://marc.info/?l=log4net-user&m=111281577717078&w=2

This is working fine for me from Borland C++ (and VB6 for that matter).  As long as you know
how to
reference COM objects from your flavor of C++, I think it should work for you as well.

Regards,

Dan

             <ceo@triplebit.com>

             02/20/2009 02:24 PM
                                                   <log4net-user@logging.apache.org>

            cc
                   Please respond to

                    "Log4NET User"
       Subject
             <log4net-user@logging.apache.         Re: Working with C++

                         org>

Thanks,
But I am already using log4net in my solution in the C# projects. What exactly do I have to
do to
integrate the C++ logger?
Can you or somebody else elaborate please(the documentation is quite difficult for me)?
Regards
I. lesher