From Sireesha Sankuratripati <sireesha.sankuratrip...@gmail.com>
Subject Ques on usage of log4net with .Net FW 3.5 application
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 22:17:32 GMT
I created a custom "Wrapper" component (in .Net FW 2.0 and Visual Studio
2005) that utilizes the log4net dll and exposes methods that enable logging
for my applications. I plan to migrate this Wrapper component to use .Net FW
3.5 and Visual Studio 2008 in the near future and would like to find out if
I can use log4net dll (as a reference) from a .Net FW3.5 application?

Short ques is: Can log4net dll (or components) be used from a .Net FW3.5 and
Visual Sudio 2008 application?

Appreciate a quick answer.

Thanks a lot!