From Johannes.Fr...@kisters.de
Subject Re: log4net query
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:12:56 GMT
Since Files can only be write-opened once at a time, this sounds
technically impossible.. if you want such a thing you should create your
own appender that communicates with a seperate process that manages the
request merging (so that only this process is writing to the file,
therefore circumventing multiple write-handler requests from the actual
logging software)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards
Johannes Frank

"Ranjan, Bibhakar" <Bibhakar_Ranjan@intuit.com>
27.01.2009 12:39
Please respond to
"Log4NET User" <log4net-user@logging.apache.org>

<log4net-user@logging.apache.org>
cc

Subject
log4net query

Hello,

I have two applications let?s say WindowApp1 and WindowApp2 and both are
writing to the same log file let?s say ?c:\abc.txt?.
With log4net can it be possible to write to the same log file by both
these app at the same time? I tried but couldn?t able to do that.
Please help!!

Thanks,
Bibhakar