From Rob Prouse <Rob.Pro...@Ivara.com>
Subject RE: corrupt zip file?
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2009 14:33:09 GMT
It downloads and opens fine in 7Zip for me.

I have had this happen before when a download is corrupted. Every time I redownloaded, I think
it was coming from the cache not the server and was therefore still corrupt. Try deleting
your browser cache and downloading again. If that is not it, then maybe it is corrupt on a
proxy server.

Rob Prouse

-----Original Message-----
From: Dervin Thunk [mailto:dervin.thunk@gmail.com]
Sent: January-20-09 9:30 AM
To: log4net-user@logging.apache.org
Subject: corrupt zip file?

Dear community;

I've been trying to download the zip file at
http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/log4net/1.2.10/incubating-log4net-1.2.10.zip,
but for some reason, at the time of uncompressing, I'm getting a

!   C:\Documents and Settings\Desktop\incubating-log4net-1.2.10.zip:
The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

and it obviously doesn't extract anything. I'm using winrar (v3.71)
and 7zip(v4.64). Any ideas of what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Dervin