From Graham Walsh <graham.walsh-prestata...@calyon.com>
Subject Rich text box appender...
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 16:38:28 GMT
hi,

I have a rich text box appender in place and everything is working
correctly. However at runtime, the rich text box output (which is my
log4net output), has all its text selected and the colour is wrong.
Anybody know how I configure RichTextBox appender such that the contents
of my rtb is not highlighted.. and even if it must be highlighted,
anybody know how I can change this colour.

for info, this is what my appender looks like...

<appender name="MainFormRichTextAppender"
type="log4net.Appender.RichTextBoxAppender">

<appendToFile value="true" />

<maximumFileSize value="250000KB" />

<maxSizeRollBackups value="2" />

<!--<lockingModel type="log4net.Appender.FileAppender+MinimalLock" />

<lockingModel type="log4net.Appender.RichTextBoxAppender+MinimalLock"
/>-->

<conversionPattern value="%date %-5level %-70logger - %message%newline"
/>

</layout>

<!--<code lang="XML" escaped="true">-->

<mapping>

<level value="DEBUG" />

<textColorName value="DarkGray" />

<bold value="true" />

<fontFamilyName value="Microsoft Sans Serif"/>

<pointSize value="7.75" />

</mapping>

<mapping>

<level value="INFO" />

<textColorName value="Black" />

<bold value="true" />

<fontFamilyName value="Microsoft Sans Serif"/>

<pointSize value="7.75" />

</mapping>

<mapping>

<level value="WARN" />

<textColorName value="LightBlue" />

<bold value="true" />

<fontFamilyName value="Microsoft Sans Serif"/>

<pointSize value="7.75" />

</mapping>

<mapping>

<level value="ERROR" />

<textColorName value="Red" />

<bold value="true" />

<fontFamilyName value="Microsoft Sans Serif"/>

<pointSize value="7.75" />

</mapping>

<mapping>

<level value="FATAL" />

<textColorName value="Black" />

<fontFamilyName value="Microsoft Sans Serif"/>

<pointSize value="7.75" />

</mapping>

</appender>

thanks