From suedeuno <suede...@yahoo.com>
Subject Logging issue, Repository count is 1
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 16:32:06 GMT

I have two projects setup, one uses Unity depencency injection and the other
uses StructureMap. The project using Unity will log both from unit tests and
from the web. The StructureMap project will only log from the unit test.

As a note, when I call 'log =
LogManager.GetLogger(System.Reflection.MethodBase.GetCurrentMethod().DeclaringType);'
from the Unity project the LogManager Repository count is 0.

When I call the same line from the StructureMap project unit test the
repository count is also 0, but from the Structure Map web the repository
count is 1 with 59 values. I'm assuming this is a key to why it's not
working within the web of the structure map project. Can anyone provide any
help in debugging/fixing this issue?