From "Dag Christensen" <Dag.Christen...@vismaretail.no>
Subject RE: Printing a log message of level 'ALL'
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2008 11:12:20 GMT
You can invoke log.Logger.Log passing log4net.Core.Level.Verbose as the
log level.

Levels in log4net are integers in increasing order. If the level of your
log event is equal to or higher than your logger's level the event will
be passed on to its appenders. Level.All equals int.MinValue,
Level.Verbose.Value= 10000, Level.Debug.Value= 30000 etc. Level.Off
(int.MaxValue) disables all logging.

Hope this helps,

Dag

Dag Christensen