From suedeuno <suede...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: configuration problems, not logging
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 21:56:49 GMT

I have internal debugging on and no errors are given. Everything executes
without error.
I stepped through the execution, and looked at the instance of log noticing
that all of the IsErrorEnabled, etc were false. I even added a simple file
appender and appropriate access to the file and still nothing.