From "Francine Taylor" <Francine.Tay...@genesis-fs.com>
Subject RE: custom fields?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 18:56:12 GMT
Oops, sorry, didn't quite convert everything completely from what I've
got in my notes.  Should have been...

public static void MyInfoLoggingMethod(string custom1, string custom2,
string custom3, string message) {

    ActiveProperties.custom1 = custom1;

    ActiveProperties.custom2 = custom2;

    ActiveProperties.custom3 = custom3;