From "Reineri, Jim" <jrein...@prenova.com>
Subject RE: when to use strong name confusion
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 14:44:59 GMT
Yes, just reference the dll in your project and include it with the app when you deploy.

From: hdjim69 [mailto:hdjim69@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 10:04 AM
To: Log4NET User
Subject: RE: when to use strong name confusion

Yes, this is for internal use.  We are not a vendor. However we have several projects in the
solution (VS2005) that need to log (client.exe, client.dll, server.dll, etc.).  I just want
to be able to go into each project and add a reference to the log4net.dll and that should
do it.  No GAC just a reference in each project to the log4net.dll.

Is this the correct way to set up referencing this .dll?