From schlud <lukas.schluech...@roche.com>
Subject Set & Get MemoryAppender from a named Logger
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:14:58 GMT

Following statements are not supportet...

// Getting a Specific Appender from a specific logger
 IAppender myapp =
LogManager.GetLogger("MyNamedLogger1").GetAppender("MyNamedAppender");

// attaching a specific Appender to a specific logger
 LogManager.GetLogger("MyNamedLogger1").SetAppender("MyNamedAppender");

How can I access a desired Appender of a known logger directly, without
iterating over all Appenders and query thier names?

How can I attach a specific Appender to an Specific Logger ?
Thanks in Advance