From dhana R <dhana.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Not able to see full log messages if file size crosses the maximum file size set in app.config
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 07:39:47 GMT

Hi all,

am using log4net for my project.

In log4net am getting the issue when the file size crosses the maximum file
size set in  app.config(e.g. 1MB etc).
Am not able  to  view the  file .2 files are created( if crossed 1MB).I can
see one line in one log file(currently updated line).If next line coming
means, the last updated line in the log is goes to another log file.i am not
able to see the full log messages.I want to see full log messages in any one
of the log.If You know, Can u help me?

Thanks,
Dhana