From "Peter Drier" <peter.dr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logger and app domains
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2008 21:27:45 GMT
Remoting to another process would have incurred a level of overhead we
weren't willing to take for the logging portion of the application..  named
pipes would have saved a bunch of the overhead, but I'm pretty sure the app
domain crossing setup we came up with is about as optimal as we can get
under the multi app domain setup we have..
-Peter

--
Peter's Photography
www.PeterDrier.com