From "Philipp Uhlmann" <philipp.uhlm...@it-processing.ch>
Subject Question about using log4net with chainsaw
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2008 06:54:16 GMT
Hi

I'm using log4net and would like display log messages with apache
chainsaw.
For this reason I've added an UDPAppender. I got it to work but there
still exists a problem.
All messages are displayed in chainsaw in the default table.
Because I have a lot of instances of my App running, I want to show the
log messages of each instance in its own table in apache chainsaw.
I read in the Tutorial that there is a property that is responsible in
which table the log message appears in chainsaw.
The name of this property is "application";
How can I add this property to my log-messages in log4net?
I'd like to do that programmatically.

I appreciate your help.

Best regards,
Philipp Uhlmann