From Alaks <leromantiq...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Logging from two dlls interop
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2008 20:45:24 GMT

well it was a logging problem (or a wrong use by me).
I found the origin of this problem.
I thought at the beginning as i use two different dlls , the log4net dll
will be loaded twice and i was wrong. For all dlls in same process the
log4net is loaded once.

So the function "foo" log in the wrong file because when i instantiate these
two dlls, each of those dlls uses the function Xmlconfigure, and each have a
different file configuration so the first configuration is overrided by the
second call to xmlconfigure from the second dll.
I solve this problem by giving a unique name for each appender(for these two
configuration files) and by creating different logger for each class wich
has the same name